Monday 14 April 2014

Cake Mix Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins. Super Easy!





Hey Guys. What are you baking today? 

You know I seldom have time to bake during the weekdays, so the only time where I could devote myself to baking is only during the weekend.

I know I know.. 
I think this is the 1023454621th times I'm mentioning
But I still want to rant.





So I will find excuses to stay at home rather heading out.
I think I'm obsessed.

Is there such a sickness call obsessive baking?
I think I might have it.


Frustrating.
Annoyed.

Anyway, nobody cares about calorie nowadays.
Especially when you need something comforting, y' know.

Ever since I did my Cake Batter Oreo Cookies I realised I still left with alot of cake mix.
And Marianne is saying that she wants to have some chocolate cake.


And the kitchen pantry is left with one banana, so this comes into my mind.
You can just call it one bowl muffins.
Cake mix muffins.
Super easy muffins.



This is a super easy recipe. You just dump everything in and mix. 
Dump your chocolate chunk in the muffin cups and pour over your batter.
Push it into your oven and wait for 20 minutes.


Ding!
It's ready.


Cake Mix Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins.
Makes 6 small muffins

Ingredients:

1 cup yellow cake mix (I use betty crocker's yellow cake mix)
1 ripe banana, smashed
1 large egg
1/4 cup - 60ml plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 oz - 40grams dark chocolate, chopped into chunks

Method:

Get ready 6 small muffin cups. 
Preheat your oven to 350F/180C
In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg.
Mix till combine.
Add in smashed banana and mix again.
Place a few chocolate chunks at the bottom of the muffin cups (about 2 to 3 chunks)
Pour batter over the muffin cups. 
Add some more chocolate chunks.
Bake in oven for about 20 to 23 minutes. 
Remove from oven and place in oven rack to cool.
Store in airtight container


NOTES:
Recipe can easily be doubled, or tripled.
Muffins can be kept up to 3 days in room temperature.

That's me, yours truly.


y' see?!!
I told you it was easy isn't it?
You don't even have to rake your brains for it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment