Monday 9 June 2014

Inside Ombre with Swiss Meringue Buttercream Cake : A Celebration Cake!

FIRSTLY, I would like to wish anybody whose birthday falls on June. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I was overwhelmed, excited, nervous, happy when I'm doing this.
Suddenly everything feeling that you could describe came to me.


I love doing celebration cakes. 
Birthdays cake. Umm..

Chocolate cakes, Strawberry, Vanilla.




And It's for a friend birthday. 
I use 2 days to get this cake done. From baking the cake to frosting and pipping the rosette. 
By the time I'm done with washing and cleaning up, it was about 1am.
(Don't get me wrong I didn't start from morning and ended only at 1am. What do you think I was making? Mount Everest Cake?!)



But it was worth it. I'm super excited about the cake. 
But there's still flaws. And I actually smudged the sides of the cake because of my clumsiness. 
Goodness me. I hope no one hates me.


We had late lunch over at at friend's place. And after that we cut the cake. 
We sang happy birthday and it was awful. 

I mean me.

I didn't manage to take a photo of the insides. This photo was taken from my friend's camera. 







No comments:

Post a Comment