Sunday 13 April 2014

Super Ugly Fudgy & Healthy Avacado Cookies. Gluten Free, sugar free!

Hey Guys. How was your weekend? Baking anything?

I'm having a chocolate dream recently.
Eating chocolate, dreaming chocolate. 

I just brought a slab of dark chocolate and been very delightful because chocolate is so mysterious to me.
(Seriously)
I won't go home single handed if I were to step in a baking store.
I know myself too well. Every single stuff there amaze me and I wish like I could just grab every single item back home. 


If I could. 
You know.

Anyway back here.





"Let me give you a warning first''

This cookies taste the best after refrigeration. 
I don't know why, but it does.

I added honey instead of coconut sugar. 
The results might be slightly different with sugar.
These are quite gooey and sticky.



It's really chocolatey. 
As in CHOCOLATEY.
C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E-Y



It's super rich and dark. 
With bitterness and some sweetness from the honey. 

It's like eating dark chocolate-brownie-cookie-fudge.
Whatever you can think of.
The best thing is,

It's gluten free, dairy free, sugar free!
OH YES!


Don't let this ugly babies intimidate you.




Super Ugly Fudgy & Healthy Avacado Cookies
Makes 10 big cookies


Ingredients:

100grams avacado flesh (About half of a big avacado) Smashed it up abit, leaving some bits is fine.
1/2 cup - 100grams coconut sugar or 1/3 cup - 113grams honey 
1 egg
1/2 cup - 55grams unsweetened cocoa powder
2 oz - 50grams dark chocolate chunks (above 64% cocoa please)
1 tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon baking soda


Method:

Preheat your oven to 350F/180C
Using a hand mixer , mix together avacado and sugar until smooth. (In a medium bowl of course)
Add in the egg.
Mix in baking soda, water, cocoa powder and chocolate chunks.
Mix well. 
Drop 1 1/2 tablespoon of cookie dough in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. 
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Or until they don't really stick to the parchment paper.
But they will still be gooey.
Remove from oven and let cool before storing in fridge.


NOTES!
These cookies that I replaced with honey is slightly different in replacement of sugar. If you replace with sugar, these cookies might not be so gooey.
These cookies taste best after refrigeration. Trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment