Monday 10 February 2014

Mix Nut Brownie.

I love chocolate. Especially when it's mixed with awesome nuts. Whatever kinds of nuts. The combination is fantastic.. The only regret for this brownie is I should use better walnut.. I should have brought blue diamond walnut. Otherwise, they taste perfectly good to me.



Mixed Nut Brownies
(For a 7x7 inch tray)

Ingredients: 

60g Unsalted butter
75g Sugar
pinch of salt
55g Dark chocolate (I use 55%), melted
1 Egg
35g Cake flour
15g  Cocoa powder
30g Mixed nut, (any nut of your choice, lightly toasted and chopped) I use almonds and walnut.

Nuts for decorating the top of the brownie
Method:
Preheat the oven to 170°C. 
Line the 7x7 tray with baking paper.
Sift the flour, and cocoa powder together into the bowl.
Put the butter into microwaveable bowl, and heat until melt.
Pour sugar and salt into the butter bowl and whisk to combine.
Then follow by the egg, and melted chocolate.
Fold in the flour mixture and nut.
Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes (or less up to your taste).

No comments:

Post a Comment