Sunday 23 February 2014

100 Calories Chocolate Fudge Banana Muffins.

100 Calories?? Are you kidding me?

How can that be? You must be lying. 

I am serious. This is one healthy muffin for you to sink your teeth in. 


So... Let's indulge, guilt free.

So Yummy. It taste like brownie-muffin. Great for breakfast.




Look closer. And, take a bite.



100 Calories Chocolate fudge Banana Muffins
Makes 10

Ingredients:


1 egg
50grams brown sugar
1/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened) 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 Bananas (Mashed)
1 cup oat flour (90grams) (or substitute all-purpose flour)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
30grams cocoa powder 
Chocolate chips (optional)


Method:

Preheat oven to 180C. Grease muffin tin.
Whisk together the egg, sugar, applesauce, vanilla, and bananas.
Mix the dry ingredients and add to the wet.
Mix just until combined.
Add some chocolate chips if you want. (I did)
Bake for about 20-25 minutes. (I just cooked them until a toothpick came out just a little sticky because I wanted them to be "brownie-ish").
I also drizzled them with melted chocolate.


I broke the rules and took a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment